[Freeswitch-users] Documentation Questions - updating wiki, channel variables

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Nov 2 16:35:48 PDT 2007

Okay, I have come up with what I believe to be a pretty accurate list of
channel variable names.  I'm putting them here for reference, but the
bulk of the information is in the pastebin:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/3432

Please let me know if you see any obvious faults.  The pastebin has more
info on how I filtered out what seemed obviously not to be channel
variables as well as which source files these variables appear in.

-MC

RECORD_ARTIST

RECORD_COMMENT

RECORD_COPYRIGHT

RECORD_DATE

RECORD_SOFTWARE

RECORD_STEREO

RECORD_TITLE

absolute_codec_string

alert_info

auto_answer_destination

bridge_pre_execute_aleg_app

bridge_pre_execute_aleg_data

bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app

bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data

bridge_to

bypass_media

cache_speech_handles

call_timeout

codec_string

conference_auto_outcall_announce

conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_name

conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_number

conference_auto_outcall_flags

conference_auto_outcall_timeout

continue_on_fail

default_language