[Freeswitch-users] Does FS handle remote NATed phones?

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 06:42:15 PDT 2007

We are essentially in BETA right now for the first release so
we would welcome your input as a tester.

FreeSWITCH is more than ready to move SIP traffic, all I would warn is that some of the configuration and behaviors therein have not been finalized and are hence subject to change between now and the final release but there probably aren't many.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm