[Freeswitch-users] Is Freeswitch for Windows production-ready?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun May 13 21:01:59 PDT 2007

FreeSWITCH(tm) works as fine on windows as it does on any other platform
for the most part.  We have not done any significant load testing on
windows yet, and it could probably use a bit of optimization in that
area.  We have still not hit a release, although as you saw on the
mailing list earlier, we are working hard for that to come very soon.
Beyond that, it would be up to you to determine if the functionality you
need is there, and to test it out to see if it fits your needs and is
stable for your application.  Your feedback on this would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Mike