[Freeswitch-users] external RTPs/SDP manipulation

David Villasmil Govea david.villasmil at gmail.com
Mon May 7 01:33:35 PDT 2007

Hello all,

     I need a signalling server, what I need it to do is the following,
there are two scenarios:

The network structure is this:

 ________
|RTP BOX |____________
|________|          __|________
                   | END POINT |
                   |___________|
 ________             |
| FS     |____________|
|________|

Scenario 1:

Generate a call to and end-point specifying dynamically the ip/port for rtps
and report back the end-point's rtps's ip/port.

Scenario 2:

Receive INVITES and report them walong with its rtp's ip/port and answer
with a dynamically assigned the ip/port.

The rtp's ip/port assigment is done dinamically on another box which soulh
communicate with FS via a socket or a script.

Does anyone knows wether it is possible at this pont? if it is, how go about
this, pointing me in the right direction? I would prefer to do this via
scripts (Perl, php)

Thanks everyone.

David
--
DVG

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Albert Einstein