[Freeswitch-users] extracting sip subject

Madhuri Patwardhan madhuri_patwardhan at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 09:44:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

I need to extract the sip subject from the incomng sip
call and initialize a variable with this value, which
then gets used further.

I went through the documentation on Freeswitch wiki
and haven't found a way to extract sip subject from
the incoming sip call. Is there a way to do this? From
the documentation I realized that I could use
application set to initialize a variable with this
value.

Thanks,

Madhuri