[Freeswitch-users] build system changes.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Mar 9 19:58:44 PST 2007

A bit of an update on this.  It appears you should just need to do a
"make sure" after this update, however I have had several reports of
people having conflicts on the update in switch_am_config.h.in.  if you
see conflicts when you update (you could have local changes if
autoheader had re-run on your source at some point), please remove the
file and update again.  The resulting errors if you don't would look
something like this:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/359

Mike