[Freeswitch-users] (GNU)TLS and VC++ Edition

Peter Reimer yeioujei at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 8 06:36:51 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to get freeswitch work together with google talk.
Freeswitch has been compiled with Visual C++ Express Edition without
any changes in the sources but I get the message "TLS isn't supported
in this build". I read somewhere that I have to install GNUTLS and
then I did so and added the include- and lib path of gnutls to the
project - without any success.

Then I looked around in the sources and found:

#ifdef HAVE_GNUTLS

so I added /D "HAVE_GNUTLS" to the iksemel properties and tried to
rebuild iksemel but I got many errors (syntax errors in gnutls.h).
This seems to be the wrong way...

Does anyone have an idea?

Greetings,
Peter