[Freeswitch-users] Click2Call question

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 06:31:47 PST 2007

We already have a stub mod_pjsip.c with promise of a GPL exception
for non-commercial use and licensing options available for commercial use.

I also have a mod_sipx.cpp lying around somewhere and of corse good ol'
mod_exosip.

If you want to play with any of them let me know.

FreeSWITCH is designed to have mutiple endpoints so as long
as they do not try to use the same IP/Port they can co-mingle.

Be aware that we have tried many solutions and sofia to date has been
able to provide the most reliability with pjsip comming in as a 2nd
place hopeful but seeming to fail on some race conditions and not guaranteed
to work right on 64bit.

Perhaps pick some less-developed area of the project to enhance =D

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm