[Freeswitch-users] Click2Call question

ed at edpimentel.com ed at edpimentel.com
Thu Mar 8 04:48:40 PST 2007

Is it possible to use plug in another SIP-STACK  ie
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/index.htm

Or you can also dovetail FS with
http://www.jivesoftware.com/products/wildfire/featuretour.jsp
And use Smack API and XPP
http://www.igniterealtime.org/
http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/xsoap/xpp/

The Holy Grail would be when we can plug in Jay's AdHEARsion engine
http://adhearsion.com/ to FS
To that point, let me know who would want to sponsor with me a port of
AdHEARsion to FS with me.

Best,
-Edpimentl