[Freeswitch-users] how to setup dialplan..

EdPimentl edpimentl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:07:49 PST 2007

I like to join in and have

sip softphone <-------> freeswitch <-------> googletalk client
                    |              |
                    |               --->VoiceMail

                    -----> Call #1  #2  #3  at 12:00

The VoiceMail use case if self explanatory.
The .CALL command will call #1 #2  #3 at Noon and will then call me and
bridge the call.
This is desirable, where I have sip client on a mobile and want to set up a
conference call
and have FS call in my behalf.
It is also advantageous when I want to take advantage of FS  Least Cost
Routing and lower my
mobile bill.

On 3/5/07, anish sheth <anishsheth at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I would like to test out following call scenario.
>
> sip softphone <-------> freeswitch <-------> googletalk client
>
> basically I want to make a call from sip softphone to say
> sip:1234@<freeswitch ip>.
> this call should land on freeswitch and freeswitch should act a as b2bua
> and
> setup a call to user2 at gmail.com
> from freeswitch, dingaling module logs in to googletalk network using
> user1 at gmail.com
>
> I have read the dialplan document on the web but am still not sure how to
> change diffferent configuration files...
>

> I am able to configure dingaling module config so that user1 at gmail.com is
> logged into the googletalk network. also when I make a call from softphone
> to 1234@<freeswitch ip> I do see an INVITE in the freeswitch debugs...
>
> any help is appriciated. if there are more documents online that describe
> different configuration options, please point me to that..
>
> Thanks,
> anish

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Ed Pimentel

Mail:   edpimentl[at]gmail.com
sip:    sip:2150112 at truphone.com
IM:     edpimentl [AOL | Jabber | Yahoo | MSN ]
Voip:   edpimentl [SKype | GoogleTalk ]

Mobile ( Relevant, Ambient, Location ) based Social Network
http://TagR.mobi (Alpha)

Mobile Payment - P2P Payment
http://agilepay.ws

Sponsor of P2PSIP  open source [viasip_ng] project
Creating a standards base P2PSIP dSIP infrastructure
https://sourceforge.net/projects/viasip/