[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan documentation

EdPimentl edpimentl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:01:33 PST 2007

Yes it is and it just needs more examples for voicemail, ivr,
auto-attendants, lease call routing, xmpp (libjingle) to googletalk, xmpp to
wildfire,  FS OutDialer, FS to Yates, FS to Asterisk, FS to
Sonus/MetaSwitch/Avaya/ etc....

What the last comment is fundamentally saying, is that many in the list are
not that verse in the  various ways to implement FS dial plan...
The above are my comments, it would be nice to know, why another dialplan
doc and not add to the currently on the wiki...
-E

On 3/5/07, Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeSwitch_Dialplan_XML
>
> Was that not the same thing?
>
> /b
>
> On Mar 5, 2007, at 3:10 AM, Jonas Gauffin wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I've created a new page in the wiki called "dialplan documentation"
> > where I have started to document what can be done in the dialplan.
> > I've used the sourcecode (mod_dialplan_xml), the wiki and a diaplan as
> > reference. It would be nice if a developer could read it and any fact
> > errors, I hope that there aren't too many.
> >
> > http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_documentation
> >
> > I'm missing tables in the wiki, using lists is not as nice as tables
> > (check dokuwiki it both got tables and a more natural wiki format)
> >
> > Best regards,
> >   Jonas

> > users
> > http://www.freeswitch.org

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Ed Pimentel

Mail:   edpimentl[at]gmail.com
sip:    sip:2150112 at truphone.com
IM:     edpimentl [AOL | Jabber | Yahoo | MSN ]
Voip:   edpimentl [SKype | GoogleTalk ]

Mobile ( Relevant, Ambient, Location ) based Social Network
http://TagR.mobi (Alpha)

Mobile Payment - P2P Payment
http://agilepay.ws

Sponsor of P2PSIP  open source [viasip_ng] project
Creating a standards base P2PSIP dSIP infrastructure
https://sourceforge.net/projects/viasip/