[Freeswitch-users] segfaults after 24-36 hours

Chris Parker cparker at segv.org
Thu Jul 12 14:10:29 PDT 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Ivan C Myrvold wrote:

>> Assuming you have the core file:
>>
>>    gdb -core=<corefile> /path/to/freeswitch
>>
>> once you get the gdb prompt issue the command:
>>
>>    bt
>
> Sorry about my stupid questions, but how do I get the core dump?
>
> Ivan

It'll probably be much easier to do:

gdb /path/to/freeswitch

gdb> set args <any args you start freeswitch with>

gdb> run

[ FreeSWITCH starts up, then when/if it crashes ]

gdb> bt

The output from the end after the 'bt' is what is needed.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \   Chris Parker    -   Segmentation Fault ( core
dumped )
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.segv.org     |    cparker at segv.org
oOo   (_)   oOo  \