[Freeswitch-users] mfcr2

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Wed Jan 31 10:24:07 PST 2007

Its still not the same situation as G729 tho

G729 is patented and without proper licensing for the patents nothing you do
is correct...

Not to mention that patent holders have some pretty strong restrictions on
what you can do... Open Source code almost always ends up requiring a 10000
channel licenses per box its installed on (that¹s about $50,000 USD in
licensing per box)