[Freeswitch-users] Proxy Authentication Request

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Wed Feb 28 10:05:59 PST 2007

Hello,

after fixing my sofia configuration cause of my "invalid transport IP
address" problem I got a new problem :(

Freeswitch tries to set up a call to my upstream provider on behalf of
originating uac. My provider replies with a 407 "Proxy Authentication
Required". Freeswitch acknowledges to my provider and sends a 603
"Decline" message back to uac and terminates the call.

Looks all quite clean. But ... Shouldn't freeswitch send authentication
data to my provider as a response to 407 message? If so, is this data
the same as for registration? And further where can I tell freeswitch to
do so?

regards
helmut