[Freeswitch-users] error running freeswitch

anish sheth anishsheth at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:59:15 PST 2007

Thanks Mike.

disabling portaudio fixed the problem. now I am running into TLS not
supported error from libdangling. I saw other posts about this error
mentioning installing gnutls before compiling freeswitch. I have tried that.
but looks like still no change. I wil try one more time..

Thanks,
-anish

This looks like an issue we have seen with alsa support in portaudio.
Does the issue happen if you don't load mod_portaudio?

Mike