[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH logo contest

Nikolay Kolev me at nikolay.com
Thu Feb 22 07:21:49 PST 2007

I don't understand why we're discussing the name - none of the leads has
brought it up for a discussion!

Anyway, if you don't like the name, re-brand it and sell it as your
"commercial grade" product powered by FreeSwitch. If you want to hide the
fact that your product is based on FreeSwitch, shame on you and actually, it
will be harder to sell that way as FreeSwitch is a rapidly growing brand and
will be in fact very beneficial to the private label, if mentioned.  If you
want to offer paid support, there's nothing wrong to provide paid support
for a free product. I personally like FreeSwitch and I think it's a very
good brand!

Don't change the name! I also like the Falcon more than an Eagle, but not
for political reasons - there are just too many Eagle logos. I personally
think that the logo should be more technical and not be animal-based, but
that's just my personal opinion.

Nikolay

  _____