[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH logo contest

Corelynx Admin admin at corelynx.com
Wed Feb 21 20:04:55 PST 2007

Considering this an open source, a platform to unite multiple open source telephony applications and a community environment to maintain and modify, I think it will be wise to coin a name which transcends the similar feeling. Allowing animal names will defocus the product and the cause...
I believe if we put something like "CallPipe", "StreamCall", "PipeStream", "OpenStream", "UmlCore" (Unified messaging layer Core)

My 2 cents....