[Freeswitch-users] echo cancellation?

Jason Garland jgarland at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:46:15 PST 2007

Try turning down the TDM TX gain or whatever setting is for the IP =>
TEL interface. Turn it down as far as you can stand. This will keep
your phone from injecting echo into the conference. Also optimize your
jitter buffers to as short as possible.

Most likely you won't be able to find a conference server that also
does echo cancellation. Most systems the DO have echo cancellation
turn it OFF when they are conferencing because then it would just be
cancelling EVERYTHING be cause it would detect the copies of the wave
forms in every channel and think that it is echo.