[Freeswitch-users] 答复: [Freeswitch-users] Bug Tracker and Source Viewer

徐峥 bigmodem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:13:48 PST 2007

How can I unsubscribe the mail list?

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] 代表 Brian West
发送时间: 2007年2月4日 4:27
收件人: freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
抄送: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
主题: [Freeswitch-users] Bug Tracker and Source Viewer

A new website should be rolled out by monday but till then lets go
over a few things.

http://jira.freeswitch.org for bug tracking
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org for source viewer

Use these for bugs and source viewing.

On another note...

We are trying to work on a hardware abstraction layer for TDM
hardware for both digital and analog lines.

Can anyone wishing to be involved in this please join #freeswitch on
IRC and we can outline an API/IOCTL list that we would like to see to
interface with hardware from our software layer.

Thanks,
Brian West