[Freeswitch-users] Threaded IVR/Voicemail?

michael papet mpapet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 11:17:41 PST 2007

Hi,

I got things working with openser by having freeswitch register as an
sip user with openser.  Freeswitch is an sip client that handles
voicemail.

The problem with this is multiple users simultaneously using voicemail
is not possible.  The Freeswitch user is busy with a single caller.

If I attempt to just forward the call to freeswitch's ip address:5060
(without freeswitch registering to openser) freeswitch does not
respond at all.

I assume I need to do something in sofia.conf.xml, but I'm not sure.

Any advice, even if I'm missing the obvious, would be very helpful.

Thanks.
MP