[Freeswitch-users] Getting started

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Sun Dec 30 16:30:27 PST 2007

This isn't really one of those edge cases that you can't really make
it just work.  The client behind PAT will have to be told what RTP
Port ranges to use.. sip port to use and what its external IP is.
That in itself is outside the scope of FreeSWITCH.  As for the other
side it should work as long as you setup the ext-rtp-ip and ext-sip-
ip.  I don't think this scenario is one that many get working without
a really good understanding of what is going on.

/b