[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch the Right Tool?

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 09:17:25 PST 2007

It's a joke because I broke my own self-imposed restriction on new
features to write these extra modules.

 The users are actually crying for me to release it now much more than they are crying for stability but, I  will not release it until I am
happy with every aspect including the initial presentation which is
the primary focus of the next beta release due in the next several days. I am still making large changes in things like the default
configuration and behaviors and the arrangement of the code.
Once I do a formal release we will no longer change any of this
which means this is my only chance.

I am also up-front which is why I am simply pointing out that it
was offensive rather than starting your typical flame war.
Thank you for clarifying and good luck with your investigation.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm