[Freeswitch-users] Need Consulting help.

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Aug 23 19:54:59 PDT 2007

On 8/23/07, Evelio Oliva <evelio_oliva at yahoo.com> wrote:

Your product offering sounds nice, hope you pull it off.  Just
remember that most businesses fail within 4 years due to 2 common
issues, undercapitalization and/or the market changes before the
product/service can be brought to market.  I hope you dont fall victim
to either of those pitfalls (91% of US businesses fail or 10 out of 11
due to that).

> 1- Solution for Voip services Vonage style.(Including
> Users web interface), Carrier wholesale services
> (Wholesale termination, routes, calling cards,
> resellers, etc)

There are some examples in php and perl that can assist anyone who
wishes to accomplish this in SVN trunk scripts/contrib/trixter.  I am
not offering myself for this, however just saying that if you wanted a
starting point, you can find one (of many) in that dir.  They are
*far* from finished, polished, ready to use examples, but rather show
a framework.  The thing I dont like about the xml-rpc example is the
multilingual support, which was rushed slightly for cluecon 2007 from
a previous example that didnt have it, so I can recommend that you do
it that way, but it does give some ideas.

There are also xml-curl and xml-cdr examples in there, so that all
switches can be fairly stupid in what they do and leave the LCR, CDR,
etc to other boxes (think clustered http with failover, loadbalancing,
etc) providing a more stable load for the switches themselves to aide
in provisioning capacity.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200