[Freeswitch-users] live streaming of the incoming call

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Apr 13 08:55:28 PDT 2007

> From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-
> users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Madhuri Patwardhan
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply.
>
> I was just wondering: How stable is Freeswitch? Would
> you consider it stable enough to put it in production?

FreeSWITCH(tm) has still yet to reach an official release.  That being
said, I know of people using it in production.  As with any piece of
software, particularly open source software, the determination of
production ready needs to be made by the user by testing for their
needs.  We do take some great lengths to try to make FreeSWITCH(tm) as
stable as possible, but in no way can I offer you a warranty for use for
your specific purpose.  With every new revision and move towards release
it gets better.  Your testing feedback will help us provide an even
better project for all.

Thanks
Mike