[Freeswitch-users] Sofia inbound calls

Michael Workman mworkman at imbroadcasting.net
Mon Apr 2 09:37:04 PDT 2007

This is because of project build settings in windows

Go to all the projects in your release build and change the following
Under "Configuration Properties->General"

Change the Following to
"Character Set" = "Use Multi-Byte Character Set"
"Whole Program Optimization" = "No Whole Program Optimization"

This will fix the problem but you have to do this to Every project in Debug
and Release mode
For me it killed over 80% of the problems I have been having.