[Freeswitch-users] How many concurrent calls

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 22 13:12:14 PDT 2006

I am looking for much more detailed performance tests for FreeSWITCH, so
that i can analyze its capabilities in more detail and accuracy. For
example, as i mention in my email, that these tests were one-sided audio
play tests, i.e. one Server was playing a flat tone while other was only
listening it, I want to test it for both side playing something in a call
and see what happens?

Can you guys give me some guide lines for these tests or scenarios in which
your expect FreeSWITCH to perform better or worse then other software such
as Asterisk? I would like to publish these analysis and perforance graphs to
FreeSWITCH website as well.

-shahzad

On 9/22/06, Anthony Minessale <anthmct at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> You should try some more tests with the newest code
> there have been many recent performance changes in the last 2 weeks.
>

> Anthony Minessale II
>
> FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
> ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/
>
> AIM: anthm