[Freeswitch-users] How many concurrent calls

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Sep 22 09:09:25 PDT 2006

It's definitely stable for specific scenarios, but we do not yet have
broad unit testing in place.  Most of the issues we are having reported
now tend to be issues stemming from incorrect usage not being handled
properly, stemming from the lack of documentation.  The documentation
and a handful of sip features are the biggest thing holding us back from
a release at this time.  I would suggest that you test for your
scenario, and get us some feedback about any issues you find, we are
pretty quick to make sure things get fixed.  Most of the last 2 weeks
has been used to do some pretty major scalability enhancements so if you
were doing testing on that, I suggest you re-run your tests and see what
the new results are.

Mike