[Freeswitch-users] Getting started on dev

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Fri Sep 1 08:23:14 PDT 2006

I just wanted to mention that for those who want to write straight C++
for Freeswitch, it is as easy as can be. You do not need to interface
with any other model, all you need to do is ensure that your code is
compiled and linked by the C++ compiler. I have written (and am
continuing to add to) mod_cdr (src/mod/event_handlers/mod_cdr) in C++,
and you can look to it as a reference.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com