[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr related issues and notices

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Thu Oct 19 22:25:09 PDT 2006

Hey everybody,

I am not sure how many folks out there are using mod_cdr, but I hope at
least some are.  I've written an ODBC backend for it, but I have not yet
committed it to trunk yet as I've not been able to test it yet (I lost
two workstations from overheating nforce4 chipsets, so I won't be able
to test until I receive the replacements from Asus).  If anybody uses
ODBC for other things, it would be great if somebody could work with me
on testing it.  Please hop by the irc channel or the dev conference and
seek me out.  Unfortunately we have no autoconf yet for mod_cdr, so it
might require a little help from me to get it to build.

Additionally, for those of you who have been using mod_cdr, please note
that the item that was named "ani2" has been renamed to "aniii".  The
database schemas have been updated to match, as well as all the
currently existing output backend classes.

I will soon be resuming work on mod_cdr.  Backends on my immediate list
include SQLite and a more proper XML implementation.

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com