[Freeswitch-users] Perl Curses Console

Paul Tinsley jackhammer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:41:51 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I have put together the beginnings of a curses console written in perl using
the POE::Filter::FSSocket module available on CPAN. I am interested in some
feedback for what people are interested in seeing it do.  Also want to know
of any bugs.

You can get a copy of the script here:
http://jackhammer.org/fsconsole.pltxtand the latest CPAN module (it
hasn't fully propogated on CPAN yet) here
http://jackhammer.org/POE-Filter-FSSocket-0.04.tar.gz

Currently the console is split into three windows, console for api
(currently in data dumper format).  Here is the "splash" screen that comes
up when you run the console which gives some cursory information about the
console:

Welcome to the FreeSWITCH POE Curses
Console!
  The console is split into three
windows:
    - 'console' for api response
messages
    - 'log'     for freeswitch log output (simply send the log level you
want
                  to start seeing events eg: 'log
all')
    - 'event'   for freeswitch event output (must subscribe in plain
format
                  eg: 'event plain
all')

To switch between windows type 'w <windowname' so 'w log' for
example.

Coming
soon:
  - Tab
completion
  - command
history
  - window status in the bar (messages added since last view,
etc...)

Send any bug reports or comments to jackhammer at gmail.com

Thanks,

Paul