[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch noob: saying hi

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Thu Oct 5 07:33:37 PDT 2006

yusuf wrote:
> Has anybody maje the switch from Asterisk to freeswitch on a production box.  Dou you have any
> tips/comments for me.  I also use Sangoma cards alot, do you use this also.
>
> Freeswitch yaaah  :)

Greets, Yusuf.

A few people have or are in the processing of switching from asterisk to
FreeSWITCH in a production environment.  The catch is that it's not
suitable for all uses yet.  We've all been very busy trying to implement
missing features that are necessary for the broader spectrum of users.
If you'd like to follow along more on a real-time basis, you can hop on
Freenode's IRC network, and join the #freeswitch channel.  There's
usually somebody around who can talk about FreeSWITCH with you.

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com