[Freeswitch-users] running freeswitch.org

Sean P. Robertson spr at ctdistributing.com
Wed Jul 19 15:17:40 PDT 2006

What do you want to do with it?

If you are just kicking the tires and have a SIP device there, you can
simply point it (Proxy and Registrar) at the IP Address of your
Freeswitch machine and then dial 888 on that device.  This will connect
you to the developers' conference bridge that is mentioned in the
Getting Started http://www.freeswitch.org/gettingstarted.html .

Sean