[Freeswitch-users] Using freeswitch

ivancoder ivancoder at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:25:50 PDT 2006

Now that building the solution works on windows for me - I tried following
the instructions at

pacall <number to dial>. A few things that you can do (which are included in
configuration by default) are:

*	Dial any toll free number free of charge!
*	Dial 888 and talk to FreeSWITCH developers in our conference!
*	Dial 1000 and try out the new FreeSWITCH mod_conference!

I get the following error

2006-07-18 16:22:39 [CONSOLE] switch_console.c:114 switch_console_process()
Unknown Command: pacall

Do I need to change some settings to load the port audio module?

Thanks,

Ivan