[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch startup issue

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jul 17 14:55:11 PDT 2006

1. Update again, I fixed that right after the other fix.

2. We do not yet have tests in tree.  It's "on the list", or if anyone
feels up to it, we would happily accept a contribution of a test
framework.

________________________________

	From: ivancoder [mailto:ivancoder at gmail.com]

	So I followed the instructions and it almost builds completely
(========== Build: 33 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 4 skipped
==========)

	1. the only remaining error is:

	Compiling...

	mod_spidermonkey.c

	Compiling manifest to resources...

	Linking...

	LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libetpan.lib'

	Build log was saved at
"file://c:\cCode\fswitch\src\mod\languages\mod_spidermonkey\Debug\BuildL
og.htm"

	mod_spidermonkey - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

	The full output is attached as well (is being held for moderator
approval - too large)

	2. Also, is there a recommended set of tests that should be run
to validate the build ?