[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch startup issue

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Jul 15 11:40:21 PDT 2006

You only need to install platform sdk if using the MSVC 2005 express edition as it does not come with the platform sdk.  The Profesional version does.  I just installed the Windows 2003 version of the platform SDK (yes even on windows XP).  When you download the express edition, there are a set of instructions that explain what exactly you need to install and what settings you need to change.

Mike