[Freeswitch-users] CDR status

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Mon Jul 10 07:58:25 PDT 2006

Hey folks,

For all of you who were wondering when Freeswitch will be supporting the
logging of Call Detail Records, here is the current status:

mod_cdr currently logs to three types of outputs: CSV format (CsvCDR),
Perl Data Dumper Format to individual files (AnthmCDR), and to MySQL
4.1.x or greater using prepared statements (MysqlCDR).  I have not yet
implemented any failover routines, but at the moment that would mostly
only pertain to the Mysql output anyway.  I will not be able to
implement those routines until after the initial inclusion of mod_cdr
into the trunk.  That inclusion I hope will be coming very soon as all
we really need to do is do some additional testing to make sure I've not
missed anything.  I expect that we will be ready for testing very soon.

Will keep the list posted when it is merged into the trunk.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com