[Freeswitch-users] New Conference Module and several unsubscribe emails.

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 07:42:56 PDT 2006

Hi,

  When you signed up, the password you choose is a unified access key to all our resources.  you can use it to access the svn repo and check out the trunk branch.  If you chose a developer account you can create your own branch and merge trunk into it.

  To get trunk get an svn client and cd to /usr/src

  cd /usr/src
  svn co http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk freeswitch.trunk --username <your login without @freeswitch.org>

  Enter your password you chose at signup and you will check out the code.

  If you or anyone has any problems you can visit us on IRC by going to the hompage and starting up the chat link or if you are more experienced in irc go to irc.freenode.net and join #freeswitch

  Anthony Minessale II
  http://www.cluecon.com

Juan Olveira <jolveira at gmail.com> wrote:
  Where can i download freeswitch? and Conference Module?

On 7/10/06, Anthony Minessale wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just released a new conference module late last week. If anyone has any
> feedback let me know. I appriciate your participation and your input. Your
> involvement will help us to get our first formal release out the door.
>
> BTW
> RE: unsubscribe emails
>
> The unsubscription is not done via email it's done by clicking the
> management link at the bottom of the email and going to the bottom of the
> subsequent page and stopping the subscription. The password is the one you
> chose when you signed up for your developer or community account that
> activated your membership in the first place.

Juan Olveira
AXO Information Technology SRL
http://www.axoit.com