[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Jabber Server

Ed Pimentel ed at edpimentel.com
Fri Jul 7 18:59:11 PDT 2006

S McGowan wrote:

>Stupid question, what's the server's address? jabber.freeswitch.org?
>
>S McGowan

jabber.freeswitch.org  is not reachable.

-E
http://googaya.com

--
-Best Regards

Ed

Mail:   ed at edpimentel.com
WebLog: http://edpimentel.com
IM:     [ Skype | AOL | Jabber | Yahoo | MSN ] edpimentl
Voip:   [SKype | GoogleTalk ] edpimentl

This message contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressees named above.Any review, disclosure,
distribution,copying or use of the information by others is
strictly prohibited.If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender,Ed Pimentel by immediate reply.