[Freeswitch-users] Looking for hosted telephony solutions

emb at get-voice.com emb at get-voice.com
Sun Dec 31 00:52:53 PST 2006

PHello to all,

We are developing and working on a hosted telephony solution with a GUI
fully based on opensource solutions.

Applications like:
SugarCRM as the CRM application
Freeswitch or Asterisk as the PBX
RT as the helpdesk system
Nagios for the monitoring.

Our CRM + RT + Nagios are integrated in that way a problem automaticly
creates a ticket in RT and is available in SugarCRM.
I wanted to know if there are any developers or companies that have
knowlege with this kind of solutions.
We do not want to focus on R&D, just sale the services, we are looking for
companies and developers who are willing to work together.

With kind regards,

Ejal Breeman
CTO

Get-Voice

Telefoon nr. : +31 (0) 10 242 84 80 Fax nr. :+31 (0) 10 204 55 55

Lichtenauerlaan 102
3062 ME Rotterdam (Brainpark)
The Netherlands
Website: www.get-voice.com