[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Dialplan question (bridging two outgoing calls)

Saurabh Aggarwal saurabh_aggarwal at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 20:52:02 PST 2006

How do you configure an extension in the dialplan such that when you dial it, it makes two outgoing calls, and bridges them together (not really a conference, since I don't want to be in the call). Is it possible? If not, how would i create such a conference? I saw the example (in the sample config) to create a conference and dial out to 1 user, but how do I dial out 2 users?

Thanks.