[Freeswitch-users] Happy Holidays.....

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Mon Dec 25 08:07:52 PST 2006

Dear Fellow FreeSWICHers,
	That time of year is approaching where I am trying to get things
lined up for Cluecon '07.  I'm doing a call for speakers for the '07
season.  We are shooting for the last week in June and working hard
to finalize the location (which is in Chicago as it is every year).
Now if you wish to speak at Cluecon let me know... if you have an
idea for a topic you would like to see or someone you think should be
at Cluecon then please send me a followup email and we can discuss
possible topics.  Cluecon is open to all open source telephony and
its a very developer centered conference.  If you need me to sell the
idea to your boss please let me know I will make the call.  ;)

Thanks,
Brian West