[Freeswitch-users] OpenVXML

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 13:32:09 PST 2006

That's good to know cos when I first encuntered vxml and got to the
point where I found out I had to buy all the editors I said
"oh well I guess I'll have to wait for someone to make a free editor before I try this"

But if there is a freely available development tool for it, it makes the idea of
making a vxml parser more interesting.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/