[Freeswitch-users] New recent features in freeswitch

David Villasmil Govea david.villasmil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:36:43 PST 2006

People,

For those trying to compile freeSWITCH with mod_g729, you must edit
modules.conf and take out the "#" comenting the line:
codecs/mod_g729

Also, there's a problem with the Makefile of mod_g729, you must edit
"src/mod/codecs/mod_g729/Makefile" and change the first two lines:

CFLAGS += -I$(PREFIX)/include/g729
LDFLAGS +=-lg729

for:

CFLAGS += -I$(PREFIX)/include/g729 -DG729_PASSTHROUGH
#LDFLAGS +=-lg729

Clean, compile and install:

make megaclean && ./configure && make installall
Doing this, you'll have Passthrough.

David

On 12/13/06, Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.com> wrote:

> David,
>
> Can you share your configs ?
> Also that I have been trying to hook up asterisk and freeswitch as we
> do it with OpenSER :)
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mitul Limbani,
> Founder & CEO,
> Enterux Solutions,
> The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
> www.enterux.com
>
> Quoting David Villasmil Govea <david.villasmil at gmail.com>:
>
> > I have worked g729 in passthrough, it works beautifully.
> >
> > David
> >

> > On 12/13/06, Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello Friends,
> >>
> >> Has anyone worked on the G729 pass through support for Freeswitch yet ?
> >> Also it would be great to hear from other users, on how many
> >> simultaneous IAX2 calls can Freeswitch digest ?
> >>
> >> Looking forward to hear from fella members,
> >>
> >> Thanks & Regards,
> >> Mitul Limbani,
> >> Founder & CEO,
> >> Enterux Solutions,