[Freeswitch-users] Getting started on dev

James Martelletti james at nerdc0re.com
Thu Aug 31 03:14:18 PDT 2006

Martin,

As for the general programming references, well you can find them
anywhere through a search engine. As for docs related specifically to
freeswitch, it's worth checking out http://www.freeswitch.org/docs/

You will be happy to know that I have been working on
"Freeswitch.NET", what this contains is (at the moment) a mod_mono
module which loads the mono runtime, and a managed library which
enables Freeswitch modules to be written in any .NET supported
languages (C#, VB, python, etc) and executed via mono. I have done a
large amount of work on these modules and it is in a currently
working state however not everything has been covered. I have been
busy recently but I am trying to get together some documents so that
anybody interested in C#/.NET will soon have direction and be able to
help me complete the task.

I'm sure you understand just how awesome Freeswitch will be once this
module is complete ;)

And for anybody interested, the code is currently in my svn branch
"james/".

James