[Freeswitch-users] Services/Assistnce Offered

Shawn Lewis slewis at voiceone.com
Wed Aug 30 19:46:57 PDT 2006

Guys

I would like to offer some possible assistance this project.  As the
original softswitch patents back in 1997 which I sold to Level 3, I now
run the VoiceOne/VoIP Inc network and technology services.

I would like to offer the following to help assist all the developers of
this worthwhile project:

	Mirror Site for Development, Source code, and whatever
	Web Hosting of the site or mirror of it
	SIP, H323, SS7, MGCP, T1/PRI, etc
	1 or 2 Development/Test Servers
	Input from my/our knowledge of pretty much all of the IP
		And telecom protocols, signaling, requirements etc

Basically a home, and a location which can provide all the various
necessary technical pieces which would allow live, real world
development.

Not sure who is the person to be contacting which is pretty much the
maintainer of the project, but I think this would go a long way into
providing faster realtime development and testing.

As you may/may not be aware, we run our own softswitches and private
networking.  Take a look at www.voiceone.com, www.click4me.net,
www.voipinc.com to get an idea.  Additionally next week you will see
major releases for us integrating yahoo, msn, gtalk voice into our IP
backbone (all converted pretty much to SIP).  So the we can help I think
in various areas.  Of major interest is the provisioning, OSS system,
and routing systems.

In any case, let me know who to speak too about this, and if it is of
interest.

Best Regards,
Shawn Lewis

Shawn Lewis