[Freeswitch-users] TODO List

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Aug 30 18:46:06 PDT 2006

I would love to see mod_capi also.  We are very hardware agnostic and
won't twist your arms to lock you into some hardware.  We like to
have options and the more the better in my opinion.  Because not all
hardware fits every situation.  But if you're going to do mod_capi I
would love to see US ISDN-BRI support also.  We are also in the
market for a new PRI library... does anyone have any takers?  I know
the VISDN stuff is out there but I don't think it does anything on US
PRI yet?  Has this changed?

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH.org