[Freeswitch-users] ß@ÑeÓÐʹÓÃÖÐÎĵÄÅóÓцá?

Daniel Swarbrick openpbx at pressure.net.nz
Wed Aug 30 03:29:47 PDT 2006

Now now, let's not turn this into a "my OS is better than your OS"
flamewar. I have nothing against other OSes, and am merely stating a fact.

I spend about 50/50 time in Windows & Linux.

Jeez.... I wonder if IATA had this much debate before deciding upon
English as the international language of aviation.