[Freeswitch-users] � @ رeسذت�سأضذخؤ�ؤإ�سر†ف?

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 03:17:53 PDT 2006

For this we (who are english speaking) have to know is it
important or not :), but we do not know chinesse. In case
if there are lots of chinesse developers, it's much better
to make separate mailing list say chinesse-dev and keep non
english discussions there. Imagine if someone will start
postings in Russian or Farsi? or Arabian? or even Deutch?