[Freeswitch-users] ß@ÑeÓÐʹÓÃÖÐÎĵÄÅóÓцá?

James M james at nerdc0re.com
Tue Aug 29 16:19:42 PDT 2006

I agree, keep it all in the one place for now there should be no
problem ignoring any language you don't understand, and for the
meantime it's easier for the community to be consolidated in one place.

It's not something that can't be easily changed in the future if/when
it becomes a noise problem in any respect.

James