[Freeswitch-users] ß@ÑeÓÐʹÓÃÖÐÎĵÄÅóÓцá?

Daniel Swarbrick openpbx at pressure.net.nz
Tue Aug 29 15:04:14 PDT 2006

It's worth a shot, but to date, I haven't seen any other mailing lists
work effectively with multi-language lists. What happens when people
start posting in German, Portuguese, Icelandic, or Maori? It will be
hard to cut through the noise on the list for many of us.

I don't want to discriminate against languages either, but if it's a
language that only a minority of the subscribers will understand, I
suggest that it have its own dedicated list, such as freeswitch-users-zh.

I guess the alternative for people who don't want to see posts they
won't understand, is to configure a spam filter to reject based on
content-type (until the majority of Asian users start posting in UTF-8).